Q-Bee Cubical Structure
- Illuminated Each workspace cubical comes with an LED-illuminated personalized door frame panel that has a space for your name
- Informative Each workspace has a sublet status bar that lets other team members know not to bother you or if you have open hours to collaborate
- Sliding Door Option We are the only manufacturer with a sliding door option to make your space truly your own.
- Customization & Personalization Each panel can be personalized with any of our seven laser-cut screens.
- Q-bee Floating Work Station The Q-Bee workspace utilizes our sit-to-stand desk technology; our proprietary design has no floating surface !! No bulky legs to get in your way. Ergonomic health is our number one priority, the Floating Power Lift desks can easily be mounted to our extra-strong walls for an ultra-clean look and max use of space.
Not only can you redesign your office, but you can REDEFINE it today. The new Versa Desk Q-Bee glass cubes not only look chic but strong, sturdy, and safe. Glass panels are the cleanest, safest materials, and glass naturally is an antimicrobial surface. Cleaning with glass panels is easy. Here at Versa, we couldn’t imagine coming into work to some stuffy old cubicles. The old-school office cubicles with padded walls are ugly and bad for your health. Padded foam walls accumulate Allergens, Dander, dust mites, and even black mold, which is dangerous for people to breathe in. Tempered glass walls are completely fire resistant and meet or exceed all fire in electrical codes. Breathe well and see well are clear glass designs that allow users to expand their minds while focusing on the latest and most significant endeavors.
- What is the Shipping Time? We will ship your cubibles within a week.
- Is the Glass Panel Strong? Yes, all the glass pannels are made of premium fixed-temper glass
- What is the frame made of? Our systems are heavy-duty 2” Square carbon steel welded frames, unlike other flimsy aluminum snap-together structures that fall apart by just looking at them.
- Is it easy to install? Most setups take about 30-40 mins and are easy to assemble, with simple, straightforward, sturdy parts making setting up any size office fun, easy, and quick
- Is the modular panel heavy? Yes, our Q-Bee system is a little heavier and more manly (he-him) LOL, but we designed it with smaller modular panels that can be simply carried to the job site bolted together.