|Statement of Line:||Consists of desks, returns/bridges, bridge/kneespace credenzas, pedestals, hutches, wardrobe combination, bookcases, lateral files, wall mounted storage, conference tables, presentation boards and accessories.|
|Construction:||Tops, side panels and cases use 1⅛” thick three ply balanced panels finished in premium grade wood veneer. File drawer fronts are ⅝” thick in matching veneer and drawer cases are ½” three ply construction.|
|Top edge treatment:||Profiled, solid timber edge on all 4 sides matching top veneer finish.|
|Finishes:||2 finishes available: Chestnut Cherry and Henna Mahogany.|
|Drawer structure:||Full extension metal ball bearing slides. File drawers accommodate both letter and legal filing.|
|Locks:||Pedestals and drawer lateral files have flush front mounted key alike gang locks. Different keying available.|
|Drawer pulls:||Distinctive machined aluminum pulls in 2 finishes, satin nickel aluminum and dark aluminum.|
|Grommets:||Grommets for data and power cable provided in all work surfaces and hutches.|
|Ships:||Ready to assemble while some components are pre-assembled, requiring placement only.|
|Warranty:||10 year limited warranty.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
CHERRYMAN warrants to the original end user that this product will be free from defects in its material and workmanship when used in a single shift (standard 8 hour day, 5 days per week) by a person weighing less than 250 lbs except as set forth below:
- 10 year casegoods warranty
- 12 year warranty for wood seating, seating control mechanisms and pneumatic cylinders
- 5 year warranty for fabric, leather, foam, knit back, mesh, plastics, base, arm and casters
CHERRYMAN DOES NOT WARRANT:
- Product abuse or misuse
- User modification of or attachments to the product
- Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
- Products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with CHERRYMAN’s installation, maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
- Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions and/or have been subject to improper storage
- Floor samples or display models
- Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
- Products sold by unauthorized dealers
- Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
- Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain, and texture
- Minor variations of color in textiles
- Variations of texture and natural markings such as neck wrinkles, scratches, backbone marks and stretch marks in leather
- Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
CHERRYMAN will repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option, without charge to the original purchaser, only defective products or parts found defective during the warranty period.If requested by CHERRYMAN, the original purchaser must return the part or product with freight or other shipping charges prepaid.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase.
Under no circumstance, including but not limited to breach of contract, breach of warranty or negligence, shall CHERRYMAN be liable for lost profits, loss of goodwill, stored data, general, special, consequential or exemplary damages, even if CHERRYMAN had notice of these damages or they were foreseeable. CHERRYMAN shall not be responsible for verifying dealer’s or customer’s description of needs, data, or the fitness for a particular purpose of goods. CHERRYMAN’s liability in all cases shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective parts, or the purchase price of the product. Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or accidents are not covered under this warranty.
Except as otherwise provided, CHERRYMAN makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.